Thursday, January 27, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.  As you know, the legal field is fluid and constantly changing.  Although basic legal principals seldom change the actual law is constantly evolving.  In an effort to inform people of new developments in the law I have created this blog. 

As such, I will be providing information from the legal field that you might not be aware of.  This blog will monitor cases for developments that can have a drastic effect on your rights.  Further, this blog will keep readers advised of interesting news items involving the legal field.

I hope you find this blog informative.

Please note, all legal cases are unique and this blog is intended to give the reader a brief overview of the law and not specific legal advice.  If you have specific questions, feel free to email me at wclos@lawyersmichigan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment